Thursday 2 July 2020

Hello!

Good Afternoon.

So sorry its been 6 months since my last post but this year has certainly been quite eventful. As you are all aware, all our lives have been turned upside down with the Coronavirus and there's no knowing when life will return to what we are used to.  In addition to this, my health has been bad since Christmas and I was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer at the end of March.  Since then my life has revolved around hospital and doctors visits, tests and times spent in hospital.  I am getting better but still a long road ahead.  I also have my two children at home being homeschooled.

Therefore I have taken quite a step back from Stampin Up!, running classes (although COVID-19 stopped these anyway) and making cards.  So I thought it was about time I got myself back into the swing of things.  Especially as Stampin Up! have just released the new annual catalogue which you can see if you click on the icon on the side of this page (if you would like a copy for yourself then let me know and I can post one to you) and next month we will have the Autumn/Winter catalogue available, full of Christmassy things!

Talking of Christmas, I am hoping to be able to run a Christmas card workshop later in Autumn (if we are allowed to hold meetings).  Please let me know if you would be interested.

Over the next few weeks, I will try and make some new cards/projects and share them with you.
Please let me know if you would like to order from the latest catalogue too.

I hope you have been crafting and keeping busy in these uncertain times.
Bye for now. Hazelx

No comments:

Post a Comment