Thursday 2 November 2017

Christmas Card Making Workshop

I held my annual Christmas Card Making Workshop at Frampton on Severn on Sunday 15th October with 10 attendees. We made 20 cards (5 designs and 4 of each) and a tealight holder. We had 3 new crafters and I think they enjoyed their bit of 'me' time.
I have posted the projects that we made for you to see.


For the cards we used Quilted Christmas DSP and everyone had 1/2 a pack of this paper as part of their Goodie Bags well as some Metallic Enamel Shapes and all the card stock required to make all the projects.  The colours used were Real Red, Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler. The stamp sets we used were Christmas Quilt, Hearts Come Home and Hang Your Stocking (and matching thinlets).
The tealight holder was made using Night of Navy cardstock and Vellum stamped with Basic Black Archival ink.
I normally run this type of workshop each year in October ans start to advertise it in July so look out next if you would like to come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment